Saturday, October 10, 2009

Michelle needs...according to Google

This looked like fun so I had to do it.

Michelle needs to create names for her imaginary friends. ...they already have names.
Michelle needs to learn to be more careful with her Voodoo. ...yeh, hubby, be careful now.
Michelle needs to hire a Goon....hmm like it's not enough that I married one already?
Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving (Sounds like the perfect family-where do I get one?) ...any takers?
Michelle Needs to Work Harder at Finding Talent...too late, I'm already married.
Michelle needs more love in Manila: ...more stations should play her song...if I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere!
Michelle needs to take an extended break from golf after this weekend...and dh need to take an extended break from fishing
Michelle Needs to Fire Her Stylist...honey, it says here that I was supposed to have a stylist!
Michelle needs to stay home...that's all I do because...
Michelle Needs A Car! :). I've been telling dh that for 15 years.


I've even picked one out.




No comments: