Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why






I'm not opposed to the idea of vaccinations, I think they were definitely an excellent deterent against disease. I am however, very much against what is going on right now with this whole agenda. And now that I have a blog I will let my opinions be known. I felt more strongly than ever this year that God was leading me to pull our children out of the schools. I have read that these vaccinations will be made compulsory and are now being administered to in some school districts in school hours, without parents present.





This year it is more important that you protect your children and loved ones from the flu vaccines than influenza itself. In his article published on LewRockwell.com, Bill Sardi details 18 reasons why you should not vaccinate your children against the flu this season. Here are nine of them:

The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.

This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?

Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?

This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.

Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.

Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.

Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.

Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.

Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.

For even more reasons -- 18 in all -- please review the full article on LewRockwell.com.


Sources:
LewRockwell.com September 16, 2009
Living Wisdom E-Newsletter, September 2009
New York Times September 18, 2009

Dr. Mercola's Comments:


According to a recent New York Times article, more than three million doses of swine flu vaccine will be available in the U.S. by this week. I just returned from the 4th International Vaccine Conference with NVIC in Washington D.C. this past weekend and many people there told me that they were already administering the vaccine in their state. I hope to provide important updates from that conference in the upcoming weeks, as there were some outstanding speakers.

I also learned at the conference from Dr. Vickie Diebold who is the consumer representative on the federal vaccine panel, that the CDC has budgeted over 12 million dollars to BLAST kids this fall on TV with characters such as Elmo from Sesame Street to propagandize them to be afraid of the swine flu and make sure that they get their vaccine. This is over 50% of the total amount ($21 million) they have budgeted to determine if the vaccine is even safe.

Twelve MILLION dollars confiscated from US taxpayers to brainwash the public and manipulate the truth. What a major perversion of the liberties that many of the founding fathers of the US gave their lives for.

Rest assured that there’s plenty of confusion and misdirection when it comes to flu vaccinations this year. And, as you can tell from the list above, you have every reason to question the validity of the information you’re given by government health authorities about the swine flu vaccine.

Fortunately, even conventional doctors and infectious disease experts are starting to speak out and take a stand against the current recommendations. In the video above, infectious disease expert Dr. Kent Holtorf goes on the record stating that neither he nor his children will take the swine flu shot, because the health risks are simply too high.

Confusion and Irrational Conclusions Reign

First of all, nearly all of the swine flu vaccines that will be made available in October will be a nasal spray type that contains live virus’, which is not recommended for pregnant women, people over 50, or those with asthma, heart disease or several other health problems, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The nasal spray causes a much greater immune reaction, and since it contains live virus’ they may multiply too quickly if your immune system is already compromised.

The rest of the article is here if you're interested in reading further:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/06/Why-You-Should-NOT-Vaccinate-Your-Children-Against-the-Flu-This-Season.aspx

11 comments:

eight helping hands said...

I am so relieved to find someone else who agrees with me on NOT giving flu shots or flu nasal sprays to my children!
I did one year and my now 11 yr. old, who was five at the time had such an adverse reaction we ended up in the emergency room not even an hour later!
At the same time, my now 15 year old who was 9 at the time, caught the flu so badly within 3 days of the shot, she ended up in the hospital!
I often wonder how the government could allow something so dangerous into the public! Morons. It's all about the damn all mighty dollar!
We have had the swine flu here in our home already. I treated it the same as any othe flu, but it did give my oldest pnuemonia! It's a side effedt of the H1N1.
I am also not an advocate of the guardisol immunization for teenage girls either!
I will not put my daughters in danger! The drug has been out long enough for them to have conducted thorough testing! Just like most of the birth control pills they have out now. I almost put myself on yasmine! Look at the problems they have now!
Whew! I feel better now after venting to someone!
Thanks!!!!!!
GREAT POST! I hope that someone reads it and does not allow their children to be put in harms way!

Shelle said...

I know I could go on and on about it. I see there are quite a few people coming against it. We sign immunity forms for the schools, and all I can say is you have to research this stuff these days. The reason I became aware of it originally was because I picked up a book at the library they were pulling off the shelves. I was sickened to know the truth and that I actually subject my babies to that. I know 3 people personally who have children with autism, and I'm not talking babies, they were 18mth and 4 years when this happened, and they became autistic overnight after the shots.

Mach Momma said...

I like your attitude.
I just checked my 14 year old son out of school today. It looks like it maybe swine flu. His symptoms are different than the other influenza we have going around our valley. He has pain in his chest in addition to other typical symptoms.
I do not vaccinate either. Don't even get me started (!)
The point I wanted to make is I have done some research and found that elderberry is an anti-viral. I will let you know how it works on this one. It worked wonderfully well on the other strain of influenza (severe headache, sore throat and muscle aches).
You can buy elderberry at health food stores or even Walgreens. Check by the cough drop section if you go to a big box store. It may be under the name Sambucus. That is the ingredient that makes it so wonderful. We have the logenzes, but it also comes in a syrup. Google or wiki it. Everyone should have it in their medicine cabinet. And it's safe for everyone!
Your awesome!

Beach Vintage said...

I am not getting the shot. I think this flu thing is out of hand and has made everyone paranoid.

Sande said...

Like you, I don't want to throw the 'baby out with the bathwater'. We have chosen though not to vaccinate. This has been a long journey for us of almost twenty years.

This vaccination debate, over the twenty years, has itself mutated into something that doesn't even stand for health. It is politically and financially propelled but it needs the fuel of the public acceptance.

Sorry. I can't fuel an agenda that is shrouded in deception and gains support by fear.

beachbettypr said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. So many people are so anxious about getting vaccinated that I thought I was the only one feeling wary about it.

eight helping hands said...

I gave you an award challenge over at my blog1 Come check it out!

Mach Momma said...

Just wanted to let you know my son is all better. He slept for 3 days. I gave him Sambucol (elderberry) every three hours and he's great. I'll take 3 days over 10 any day.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You're right, I missed this!

We didn't vaccinate, but still got it.

I just figure whatever happens, happens, and we'll get over it soon enough. I've got bleach wipes ready! lol

Blessings,
Sash

Kathy S. said...

What a cute blog!! I just saw a utube that our president is not vaccinating his girls...hmmm...

Shelle said...

Thanks Kathy. I've read the drug company's children aren't, also some of the people speaking for it aren't either ie Drs, just from what I've read.

Mach Momma - I have used Sambucol the past 2 years and would highly recommend it. I take it when I'm start coming down with something. Watch CVS, they often have it free after ecb. esp during the winter months.