Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday






What i love to do....

almost everything - knit, sew, crochet, redecorate, styling, computer, drawing, painting, graphics, photography, guitar, sing, keyboards, waterski, surfing, dance, bikeride, roadtrips, travelling, missions work, organizing.


What i would like to do....

just find the time to do all these things.

What are your hobbies? What are some hobbies you'd like to develop? Join in the fun with Friend Makin' Monday!


eta: Totally enjoyed doing this, even though I didn't get thru 1/4 of the list. Can't wait to do it again next week :)

9 comments:

Elizabeth a.k.a. Type A Mommy said...

Ooh, guitar, I forgot that on my list of wish-I-could-do's! I've always wanted to learn to play guitar. Nice to "meet" you!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I agree... I love to do so many things, but just need the TIME to do them!

Blessings,
LMM

The Royal Family said...

I agree if I could find time todo my hobbies that would be better at learning more things i dont have time for. LOL

The Buzz, Brandy

Sande said...

Yup. All those things you said except for waterskiing. Hard without a boat ... :} Oh and haven't been crafty for almost a decade now.

Add to that hobby farming and you have me down .... although do I really know myself?

Veronica Lee said...

I'm a dabbler! I wish I could play the guitar!

AndreaLeigh said...

I wish I had more time to devote to hobbies as well. If only there was more time in the day...

Beth P. said...

I think my problem is that I don't have enough time to do the things I like to do well, so I try to do other things instead. Its a vicious cycle. Time would be amazing to have!

melaniet42 said...

Where oh where is the time?!? I used to have SO many hobbies...now they fall in the "wish I had more time for" category.

MrsM said...

Wow, with 7 kids it's amazing you have time to do anything! Hats off to you-hope you get a little more time in soon =)