Thursday, October 8, 2009

Extreme Makeover

Here's what I've accomplished this week. I couldn't believe I lost 2 lbs last week too. That's 4 lbs altogether, just from exercising....I don't diet, but I do eat healthy food.

Sunday - started my 10 minute dance fitness dvd, which was fun. It didn't feel like it was doing anything, but it did get my heartbeat up and my legs were really tight after. I can't dance for anything, maybe I'll get better. Finally got my exercise room going, had to bring the dvd out, but luckily we were given a video player, so the kids can watch their 100 videos that they haven't seen for 2 years.
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - stretch, weights, yoga - I have a whole routine going now. Walked to the school to watch the badminton game.
Wednesday - 30 min dance fitness dvd
Thursday - stretch, weights, yoga. Walk to school.
Friday - nothing

2 comments:

Sande said...

Oh .... have to get moving again myself. Did the 30 day shred a few months back but it messed with my knees. May try pilates or something

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Good job girl!! Four pounds is an accomplishment!! whoohoo!