Saturday, September 5, 2009

Couponing made simple.

Here's my system:

Find a source of coupons -
Coupon inserts are in Sunday papers, either buy papers or ask a stores locally for the coupons before the papers are thrown out. I try to get at least 10 copies. Sometimes there is an early edition of the Sunday papers that come out on Saturday with the inserts.

Sort and cut coupons -
I seperate the inserts and match the pages, staple each coupon, to make it easier to cut 10 of the same coupon. I only cut the coupons I know I will use. The rest are filed and I keep a database so I can find any coupon in the future.


File coupons -
I put them in folders (my kid's old school folders) and put a sticker with the date on the outside.






Put the cut coupons in my coupon box (a huggies wipes box) ready to shop.






I sometimes use a small acordian folder so I can put the coupons I need for each store for the week.






In the next post I'll add links to my favourite coupon websites, with discussions on each weeks sales, coupon basics, coupons lists, and many other helpful info.

No comments: