Tuesday, January 19, 2010

By the crystal sea









I've been dilly dallying a bit....I saw the postcards Marie over at Ozstuff Online does....and fell in love. I have no idea what I'm doing....don't know a thing about digital art or scrapping pieces together...haven't even managed to get a scrapbook together after all the years of the goodies I collected. I've mentioned before my life would've been in danger if I went into computer field....looks like I'm doomed. I did manage to get lots of laundry washed and folded while doing this (it is rather time consuming) and hey, I've always been one to sacrifice sleep for fun....



graphics compliments of Graphic Fairy

background is from Microsoft Picture It

1 comment:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi just having a nosey around, love your postcard I'm a newbie too to digi art but think your doing amazing stuff ju x