Sunday, November 29, 2009

What was I thinking?

Do you ever think you're getting too old. Well, I'm gonna guess most of you reading this blog right now aren't quite that close....but let me tell ya....when you start to get older....well....you wake up with aches & pains. And you start to think to yourself....I must be getting old....guess what they say about getting old is true....I don't feel this old, but maybe I have to start admitting my age to myself....What was I thinking?


NOT!!!






Not if you're Fran Woofenden. Can you believe her? Does she inspire you? When I saw this picture and read about her...I found a new hero. I wanna be just like her....at 80!!!


Actually right now would be good too. I grew up waterskiing, and after, let me see, the 5th child, I started to feel like I wasn't going to ski anymore. It was hard. And don't ski very often anymore. Then a friend broke her leg while she was learning....that really made me think twice. So I'm back to my Monday morning post...my get fit makeover. I haven't been posting it, because, it seems...everyone dropped out. I couldn't find anyone. So if you want to join me....post a comment and keep us updated on your blog.

Here's what I'm doing. I did slow down a lot on my time, but I've been managing to do some exercise twice a week, and walk once. Not enough....but for me it's better than nothing. I will keep you posted.

Sunday - walked about 1 mile.....



No comments: