Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tear Sheets - Elle October 2009

Reading my Elle mag from October...I know I'm very late. I'm always tearing pics I like out of magazines before I toss them. Now I have a new place to stash them. My husband will be happy.









warm woolly sweaters


love dark lipstick


too cute - something my girls would wear...when they grow up


tre chic


love bold


can't get past my jeans


....with grey sweaters and leather jackets


Valentino....reminds me of my first job


romantically graceful



wow!!!


love frangipanis and oranges






orange and roses...two of my most favourites


love Cate



nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more



winter essentials



always love Vera Wang



and who doesn't love the weekends



lace divine



I leave with a summer tease...gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...black & white...can't wait.



1 comment:

honeypiehorse said...

I used to hang catalog pictures all over my room when I was a teen. I finally threw them out when I realized it wasn't helping me look or dress like a model. But some of them were just so pretty to look at.