Sunday, March 7, 2010

Out of Season Apples - Sunday in my City


Well, I'm totally out of season here, but I don't think anyone wants to see more winter shots...do they? I wasn't going to post today...I've spent the last 3 days editing photos, and I came across this set. It's the best I have of the kids, I think it was at an age where they were old enough to interact more with the camera, but not too old where they don't want their picture taken any more.

These were taken about 3 years ago, and my daughter deleted them off the
photo software when she was a baby, our computer crashed, and I thought I lost them.
Funny enough when I downloaded Picasa they turned up again amongst a few others
I hadn't seen for a while. So being the reason I started blogging now's a good
time to upload them and hopefully they won't get lost again.




















Thanks for stopping by and...have an apple!
.....and go check out some other great places around the globe at

UnKnown Mami's

Unknown Mami




11 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Happy, happy, sunny pictures!
Thanks for your visit!
See you again in April,
take care!

BLOGitsePHOTOS

Sonya said...

Beautiful photos and equally beautiful kids!! Im so glad you found those pictures again!

Alicia said...

I loved them!! They are all so cute!!!

And yes..I think I'm done seeing pictures of snow..lol.

Marla said...

What a fun day! Love the pictures

Joanna Jenkins said...

What a nice surprise to find your photos!

You have a gorgeous family and this was clearly a very fun day for all. Thanks for the big juicy apple and the great pics.

jj

Erin said...

How fun to find your lost pics! They are adorable!

mimbles said...

How wonderful to find photos you thought you'd lost! And such fabulous ones too :-)

Right. Now I want apples...

Frau said...

Awesome pictures....so glad you found them again...you have really cute kids! Your right I'm so sick of the snow I could puke seriously I will not be bored with the signs of Spring pictures! Have a great week.

ria said...

wow apples. Yummy and you can pick them. very nice.
beautiful photos.
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/

Unknown Mami said...

Those pictures are great! I'm glad they magically reappeared in your life.

heidi said...

Your kids are beautiful! Any twins in the bunch??