Monday, July 11, 2011


It's been quite a while since posting on this blog...and honestly i've been wondering what to do with it. I don't have the time to do full posts, and as i post all my photos on flickr now, i don't upload much here. I've been working towards taking up photography professionally, but to do that I need to be able to edit etc, etc. So I've been spending this time working towards particular things I'd like to do and learning photoshop.

So for a time, I thought I'd share what I've found on the internet for free, what I've liked, and what I found helpful, and especially easy. I've picked up a lot of books and looked at software tutorials, and quite honestly I find them somewhat more complex than what they need to be.

Anyway, I will post my findings and maybe someone can enjoy them.

There are numerous free programs to edit photos....to download and work online with. From using many of them...I find each has several things i just love about them. One I found today is relative new that I know of, and worth a look. You edit online and it allows for layers. The best way for myself to learn, both photography and editing is to play, play, play! I use a point and shoot and take up to 2,000 photos a week. Honestly I have it with me almost every second of the day. I take photos of anything and everything. I've found software is great in that once you use a few, you'll find they all basically do the same things.



here at http://pixlr.com/ you'll find pixlr



Theres an article here which also lists a few more. If you have used this program or know of others please feel free to comment and share :) Happy shooting!

No comments: