Thursday, September 2, 2010

One more week to go....

Summer's almost over........boohoo......20 more days left....and we have one more week left on school break. Can't say I'm happy about that....but the house is suffering growing pains in the cluttered corner department. I'm not going to show you a photo of those....and I'm sure you're relieved....but all six of my children are in school this year for the full day....so it's just me and the littlest guy....and he's good at digging...so that will keep us busy until baking season ;)

It's still hot here over 90 again all week...it's been a crazy hot summer, and we've been at the beach most of it....if you'd like to catchup on photos you'll see them on my 365 blog & flickr.




hold your breath!!!



This was taken at the waterpark....it was not my idea....but all my girls were away at camp and Grandmas and my oldest son was also at football camp....so my 2 other boys had me all to themselves....and we had so much fun...they were really great.

Oh...and if you're interest the August Photo Hunt Challenge is up if you want to check all the entrants...take a peek.

3 comments:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Hi, Shelle;
I'll pop over and check out your pics but just had to comment at what a blast of a summer you must have had with your big family. It will probably feel way toooo quiet once they're out the door and back in school.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Hi, Shelle,

What an amazing photo!!! How in the world did you get this!???! Wow! Can't wait to check out your others! Glad to be visiting with you again! I've missed you! Love, Janine XO

Melani said...

This is a great pic, I love the buble coming out of the nose! :)