Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Abandoned Love

abandoned love - fence friday



Hi folks,

Just thought I'd leave a note seeing as you're asking...I'm so sorry I haven't been around this neck of the woods lately....but everything's good for now and I'm in the city taking care of business at the moment and don't have contact with the real world (I use the computers at the library, but I swear I'm entering Fort Knox.

I will be back, hopefully soon....before they have to put me in rehab for the withdrawals lol.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

HI Shelle...always lovely to hear fomr you..hope all is well..lovely photos..hope you return soon..need your magic!

joco said...

Hiya,
I haven't known you all that long, but have been worried about you, wondering why you dropped away.
Hope things are OK.

Formerly known as Frau said...

hoping all is well!

Lisa Gordon said...

Glad to know you're doing okay. Been wondering where you've been.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Ahh...so glad you are okay...We are in Shelle withdrawals :-)) Miss you!!! ~Janine XO

Erin Wallace said...

Nice to hear you are doing well. Thanks for the nice comment left about my knitting post over at Puzzling Posts. I really appreciate it!

xo Erin