Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Before and After






I have just started using a very old version of Photoshop Elements my Mum sent me recently...unfortunately I didn't save all the steps. This is a very basic edit and very easy. The flower is selected (traced with the mouse) and cut out so there is no longer a background and the textures added (these are Shadowhouse). It's kinda funny that this is the only photo I took of this flower because it was too windy, but ended up making for a good picture.

Click on the photo to see full effect. If you would like complete tutorials, stop by my photo blog and you'll find lots of links in the sidebar.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

woah...fabulous...this is gorgeous Shelle!
Magnificent!that would make a wonderful print to hang on a wall..gorgeous!
kiki~

chasity said...

i'm completely addicted to photoshop....
so much fun.

love what you did here....isn't shadowhouse creations a most wonderful place to visit?
what a great guy to share with us.

have fun with your new old ps.

chas

Beth Reed said...

I love Photoshop, but have actually never used Elements. I'll have to play. :)

I am a new follower from MBC and would love for you to come visit me at http://www.createyourtraditions.com. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

It doesn't even look like the same photo. Great work. Not that it was a bad photo to begin with.

Katie said...

This is really cool! The new background goes very nicely with the flowers!

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Very pretty. I'll have to get over there and check out the tutorial. I would love to spice up some of my flower pics. :)